Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Little MOMENTS

Ok.. I am way past the point of an
"I'm sorry" on this site.
I had no clue that it had been so long since I'd written anything.
So.... tonight I am making a vow to myself
to write on this blog at least 2 times a week.
I think of such fabulous things in my head while I'm driving
(which by the way I am always doing)..
I write BLOg after BLOg in my mind
but when I get back home to the computer the words get lost somehow.
SO..........While in the midst of my Pity Party today....
I stopped to ponder and had an AH HA revelation to my own self.
"We must learn to find the good in our moments because our moments make up our days, and our days make up our lives...
If we sit around waiting for them to all be wonderful we'll be sitting watching our life go by... Today those moments make us crazy... but tomorrow they will make us laugh... "

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your comment and, Staci, what a wonderful quote you have in your blog pgst. I might have to calligraphy that one and if I do I will credit you---did you create that one? It's so true. ....."We must learn to find the good in our moments because our moments make up our days, and our days make up our lives..." Yes, so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I write my best posts in my head too! Often in the middle of the night. I just wish I could remember them:)

    ReplyDelete