Friday, February 27, 2009

My OPINION


The older I get...
I HOPE the more open minded I become..
I realize My OPINION is only mine,
and there is a whole huge world out there with their own.
Including my beautiful, spunky,
fabulously fiery daughter.
I see her do and say lots of things
that I don't necessarily think
I might say or do...
But, I want her to feel
that she can always talk to me,
and we can just agree to disagree
with no hurt feelings,
or grudges about
who is right or wrong.
As I travel through age
I see that the open-minded ability to
actually talk about anything you want,
and to be able to say anything
that needs to be said
is a much greater treasure
than being RIGHT..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Staci,

    I couldn't find an email, so I thought I'd comment!
    It's nice to see such an informative, personal blog and an incredible resource! I was wondering,
    would your blog be willing to cover some great makeup for fashionable moms?

    I ask because I work for Marketingworks on behalf of Maybelline and am allowed to distribute free samples
    of Maybelline's Lash Stiletto Mascara for your review. (Hey, in this economy we can all use free
    mascara, and maybe if you like it you can end up blogging about it or tell
    other moms!) Honestly, I think the mascara is beautiful, and I'm always looking for cost effective yet glamorous beauty solutions.
    I love that Stiletto is a perfect combination of being natural and powerful (dark -- very sexy, creates incredible length, and it's not clumpy)
    Also it's priced really well (between $7-$9).

    In any event, very happy I discovered your blog! Hit me back if you would
    like a free sample of Maybelline's Stiletto Mascara. Hope to hear from you
    and I look forward to keep on reading!

    Cheers,
    Keaton
    kshyler@mworks-inc.com

    ReplyDelete