Monday, December 28, 2009

Joining Blogs

I have decided that for 2010
I am going to
combine this BLOg with my other one..
As always I meant well.....
but never seem to have time
to get 2 of them written.
And since I have made a decision
to continue to do LESS work in 2010
and MORE family and fun
I figured these BLOgs
could actually become one anyway...
So as my 2010 is approaching ever closer
I am starting my NEW YEAR already...
Thank you to everyone who read
and commented on this BLOg..
I adore reading your comments
and HOPE you will drop
over to my other BLOg
to keep up with another year
in the LIFE of a Woman in her 40's
learning to LIVE again !

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! I'd hate to lose track of you this coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wisdom there is in minimizing your work....us ladies just can't ever seem to get everything done! I will check out your other blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi staci!

    i saw your sweet encouragement to amy and wanted to
    pop over and thank you. it's amazing how your kindness
    to her made me feel better. body of Christ thing, i guess.

    also had to chuckle when you said you were lots older than
    her. i thought "bet i'm lots older than HER"...yep (50)

    but isn't this fun to make friends of all ages? by far the
    thing i love best about blog world.

    i just love all these baby brides and to see someone like
    you add some seasoned wisdom.

    blessings.

    ReplyDelete