Thursday, March 12, 2009

Joy Journal

Those of you that know me, know I write constantly..
I've always loved words and the power that they hold..
They can change a mood, create a smile, warm a heart, ease anxiety, relax a moment, and in my opinion change your life forever..
I try to write everyday. Some days of course I miss, but for the most part "I let it all out" ON paper. Over the years I have filled up countless journals.
This year however I bought a special one just to call my JOY Journal...
Every time I feel that tickle in my soul, that bubble in my heart, and that bounce in my feet...
I grab it and write the memory down.
As the days slip away, and some of those UGLY ones creep up on occasion....
I pull it out and read.
WOWWWWWWWWWWWW
HOW powerful to read something that warmed your heart once.
Because I PROMISE it will do it again..
LIFE truly is filled with way more good than bad.
There is beauty all around, just stop and find some.
It could be covered with bubbles and mud.

2 comments:

  1. Look at those adorable red cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should listen to Devyn's new song "Love's All Around You" it goes perfectly with this post! wow! its on her music myspace. AND, i do enjoy having sisters but i never seemed to have good friends and i always envy people who have great friends like you have had... so maybe were even! hahah. but if you truly ever want another 'pretend sister' i have alot of experience at that, and i would love to call you mine! :)

    ReplyDelete